Our college library is committed to providing quality service with an excellent collection of materials to support the mission, goals, educational, and research needs of the students, staffs and administration users in support of the College's diverse curriculum.
The college has a spacious and well established library with adequate number of books on all relevant subjects and discipline.
- To provide current study materials and databases that support the academic curriculum.
- To collect library materials in all formats, also try to broaden and update all collections in order to meet the needs of our college programs and support the various aspects of the institution: teaching, training, research and services.
- Educate and assist students and staffs in the effective utilisation of information resources and materials.
- Maintain and upgrade physical as well as technological infrastructure to enhance the quality of services.
- Meet or exceed accreditation standards by NAAC.
- Additional facilities include:
- Reference Books.
- National and International Journals.
- Library tokens for students.
- Availability of literary works for developing reading habits among students.
- E-learning System
- Digital Library
- Separate Library Block
Dr. P. Annammal – Principal
Dr. D. Christal Dora – Librarian
- T. Lizzie – Library Assistant
- S. Devi – Dept. of Mathematics
- S. Soniya – Dept. of Commerce